Google Analytics 360
Traits of Google Analytics 360 & Its Role in Improving Business Performance
Google Analytics 360 is one of the effective products of “Google Analytics 360 Suite’’, an enterprise-level data management platform, helpful for a comprehensive analysis process. Formerly, it was reputed as ‘Google Analytics Premium’. This standalone tool has been designed and developed to properly guide marketers and digital marketing analysts in fetching a holistic view of their online marketing process. Its significant purpose is to analyse and improve visitor experience. It is one of the leading analytics tool integrated with Google 360 Suite for a refined analysis process.
Obtaining crucial data that can be utilised by larger entities for enjoying a profitable online marketing can accomplished with it. Achieving the gainful aspects of Return on Investment (ROI) gets much easier also. Things that gets transparent by implementing its proficient attributes are:
- Greater insights on user behaviour
- Advanced segmentation
- Customised reporting
- Real-time data for betterment of business performance
- Flow visualization
- Analytics alerts that are helpful for adopting better decisions
The previous version of Google Analytics got much more active with Google Analytics 360. In the process of delivering seamless services to enterprise marketers it helps in evolving online business performances also. Enterprise marketers now can deploy the perfect analytics solution with GA certified professional assistance for offering correct messages to the right customers, on appropriate time. Need to avoid unnecessary resources can also be actualised with it.
Google Analytics 360 – Integrated to Evolve
Google Analytics 360 enables enterprises in implementing custom variables, dimensions, metrics, data rows, etc. This has been effectively designed for ensuring improvised business performance. It can be proficiently integrated with Google Drive, BigQuery, DoubleClick, and many other tools in the Google Analytics 360 Suite like: Google Tag Manager 360, Google Optimize 36, Google Attribution 360, Google Audience Center 360 and Google Data Studio 360. After all, this data collection tool has been specially integrated for helping enterprises to evolve. Such effective data integration process various sources helps in building better business strategies also. Ultimately, aim to obtain a comprehensive solution for any specific questions that helps in business betterment can be accomplished.
As it is combined with intuitive interface, understanding user behavioral pattern becomes significantly easier and faster. Some of the crucial details obtainable with it:
- Traffic sources
- e-Commerce details
- Tracking app
- User sessions
- Performance of the landing page
- Social interactions
- Effectiveness of contents
This premium analytics tool is also helpful for integrating offline data sources. Fetching a complete view on online customer and deploying effective aspects of CRM can also be fulfilled with such data analysis. Such kind of data-driven attribution model is equally beneficial for its ability to algorithmically move across a customer’s journey. In the due course it displays entire digital channels, devices, and keywords that are important for business performance.
Aspects that Brings Advanced Benefits
Generating details of customer behavior is perhaps one of the most crucial benefits offered by Google Analytics 360. However, there are series of other advantageous features that can be obtained too.
Some of its beneficial characteristic features are:
- Advanced analysis – Helpful for better interpretation of relevant data. Faster and easier answer to visitors behaviour is a reality due to this.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager – When Google Analytics 360 gets properly integrated with this GA 360 Suit tool, one gets assisted with deeper insights for business betterment
- Multi-dimensional analysis – This is yet another factor that can be drawn with it but, appropriate integration with Google BigQuery is also required. Drawing all the essential past data or merging it with large external datasets can thus be executed in a simpler way.
- Identifying opportunities – No wonder, this is one of the most crucial requirement for any sorts of business enterprises. Higher support and service levels of Google Analytics 360 can be of total assistance in this context.
- Higher quality data – Hence, organising, segmenting and analysing such data can be executed. In the end, driving decisions for business improvement turns out to be a reality. Moreover, roll-up reporting without any kind of double-tagging gets actualised too.
- Faster processing – This characteristic feature of the analytic tool comes with a guarantee of minimum 98% data freshness within 4 hours.
- Absence of 3rd party tools – This assures a time and energy efficient mode of analytics process. Unsampled reporting for deeper and faster insights is a reality too.
However, all these attributes are being discussed for putting light on its crucial attributes. There are array of other beneficial features attached with Google Analytics 360. A better understanding and implementing of which should be ideally done with a professional and efficient digital marketing solution providers. Planning out an effective strategy and implementing them for proper optimization, all gets executed properly with the help of Certified Google Analytics expert.